Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tiny Baby Kicks

This baby has been kicking up a storm the past few days. Usually I could feel really tiny kicks more just in the evening, after I ate dinner. Now, although not quite consistent, I can feel them throughout the day and they are becoming increasingly more intense as the little muscles are growing. 

A couple nights ago, I was laying in bed talking to Adam and all of the sudden I felt really hard kicks. I placed my hand on my belly and that was the first time I could feel the kicks on the outside. While it was exciting, I was sad because I feel that it was the one thing that Adam can do to feel and connect with the baby and he wasn't there to feel it. Obviously when I see Adam on the weekends, he will hopefully have a chance to feel the kicks as they become more frequent and intense. 

Lately, I have been waking up early (like 4:30 am early) and my favorite thing to do is to lay in bed and feel the baby wake up and move around. I hope I still think this is my favorite thing when I am waking up constantly to feed the baby in the middle of the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment