Tuesday, May 28, 2013

25 Weeks!

I cannot believe we have about 15 weeks left! This time has been flying by and with how busy our summer is, I am sure the rest of the time will go by fast (hopefully)!

I have a doctor's appointment this week. I will have one more in about month and then I will start seeing her every 2 weeks since I will be in my 3rd trimester! Crazy!!! I get to do the dreaded glucose test at my appointment. Some say isn't that bad and some say they can't keep it down. Regardless, I am really not looking forward to it but hope the results come out good!

The nursery projects have officially started. Adam stripped a dresser and is getting ready to paint it for the nursery. I have started gathering supplies for projects for the nursery. I just have to hold off on buying paint and other other colors until the gender is revealed!

When I had my ultrasound last week, the doctor said it was very clear what Baby C was and there was no mistaking it so we cannot wait until next week!

Since Adam is gone, I took a picture with the self-timer. But, since the move happened, I am not sure where the cord is to upload the picture from my camera...Of course!
  • How far along? 25 Weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: Not sure...I haven't been weighing myself at home but I don't think it is more than a couple pounds. My goal is to have only gained about 8-9 pounds total by my appointment this week so we will see!
  • Maternity clothes? Remarkably, today I am still wearing a pair of white capris that were pre-pregnancy and I am still able to wear a pair of dress pants. I am milking this as long as I can. I know at some point, barely anything will fit and it will probably seem like I am wearing the same things all the time. 
  • Stretch marks? Fortunately, no more than my last post. I have been putting Palmers on my belly religiously twice a day. This isn't really to prevent them because I don't think that is possibly, but to start fading the current ones I have gotten. 
  • Sleep: Depending on how much water I drink in the evening, I wake up about twice a night. I am really hoping for one more night of sleep without waking up before the baby gets here!
  •  Best moment this week: My dad came to Omaha to visit me and my brother. I also hadn't seen Adam in two weeks so it was great seeing him as well!
  • Miss Anything? It was really humid this past weekend and I really just wanted a big margarita! Next summer :)
  • Movement: Oh yes! My favorite thing has been laying in bed when I first wake up or am going to bed and feeling our little babe move everywhere! Baby C has had some really strong kicks, enough for me to feel with my hand, but those are still a little sporatic. Unfortunately, Adam was unable to feel any when I saw him. 
  • Food cravings: Not really anything
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
  • Gender: I still think girl
  • Labor Signs: NO WAY!!!
  • Symptoms: Some round ligament pain but that's about it-especially when I am walking. If I slow it down a bit, its a lot better!
  • Belly Button in or out? In and I wonder if it will ever pop out because it shows no signs of doing that right now. 
  • Wedding rings on or off? On!
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Now that we are fully settled into the new place and I have gotten more used to Adam not being around, my mood has been better. 
  • Looking forward to: Working on nursery projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment