Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It will all be worth it!

As many of you know, I currently have a job that is not favorable by any means and still continue to look for work. The difference between this year and last year when I was job searching was that I was looking all over the country for work, while, now, my search is more localized to the Midwest. I try not to get frustrated with my current job as I know, with the current economic climate, I should be lucky that I even have a job.

While I want to find a job so very badly, I also have Adam to think about. Right now, he is going back to school and is hoping to be full-time in the fall depending on what kind of financial aid we receive. He wants to go to school for Electrical Engineering, and, let's face it, he will make more money than I ever will working in education. We are married now and I have to think of his needs and goals in life as well. He is so supportive and tells me to keep applying for other jobs, but in the back of my mind I am always thinking, "Will this be the right move for us? Should I just wait it out here until Adam is done with school?" I hate making big girl decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment