Monday, June 10, 2013

Our Sweet Baby Girl...27 Weeks

That's right! We found out we are having a GIRL this weekend at our shower! We were so blessed with everyone who came and celebrated with us.

The shower was in Kansas City. A couple of the hostesses are from the area and it is a good midpoint for my family and us. The shower was a "Beau or Bow" theme and I knew from the time I got the invitation, the decorations and theme were going to be so cute and I was right. I have such creative friends and family. Below are a few pictures from the shower.

Adam with his mustache thinking its a boy!
Such cute cupcakes and the cake we cut into!

This can be my 27 week photo! Thanks to my super talented step-sister for making the pennant! 

Me and my momma!
My momma and my sister!
Such a cute cake!
It's a girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment