Monday, March 25, 2013

16 weeks!

Time has been flying by! Not much has changed between my last post and this one except my waistline...Adam thinks I look more pregnant. I just think I look like I have gained a few pounds in the mid section.

I have gained two pounds since my last doctor's appointment. My doc told me to expect to gain five pounds between then and my next one so I am feeling pretty good about my weight gain so far. My next appointment is next week during week 17 and I am hoping then she can tell me I can schedule my next ultrasound so we can get a really good look at the baby!



  • How far along? 16 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 pounds
  • Maternity clothes? I actually wore a maternity pencil skirt to work this week because my other skirts were getting tight and I am tired to wearing the same pants. I have been using the rubber band trick with my jeans which has been really helpful! That's it though! 
  • Stretch marks? Nope!
  • Sleep: I am finding it more uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach (which I am a stomach sleeper) so I am trying to sleep more on my side. 
  • Best moment this week: Getting ready for my very good friend, Whitney's, baby shower in about a month! Our two babies are expected about two months apart so we are hoping they will be bffs!
  • Miss Anything? Jimmy Johns
  • Movement: Not sure...
  • Food cravings: Fruits and veggies. I have had a major craving for milk also! Meat doesn't make me as nauseous anymore so I am trying to eat more chicken with veggies. 
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
  • Gender: I am starting to think Girl but who knows! I catch myself calling the baby "she" without even thinking about it
  • Labor Signs: NO WAY!!!
  • Symptoms: None
  • Belly Button in or out? In!
  • Wedding rings on or off? On!
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: In a pretty good mood. We are moving in about a month and a half so between packing and the semester winding down, I am feeling a little stressed!
  • Looking forward to: Easter is this weekend which is one of my favorite holidays! Adam and I are heading to Omaha to spend it with his family. We are also going to start looking at registry items!

No comments:

Post a Comment