Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 13

Baby C is already feeling the love from its grandparents and great grandparents! Being the first grand baby for my mom and dad, they have already started buying smaller things and making care packages for the baby who isn't even here yet! Baby C already has a few sleepers, toys, pacifiers, rattles, etc.

This past weekend I had a fraternity install and charter at UNK. For those unfamiliar with fraternities and sororities, this is a really big deal! Saturday night was the latest I have stayed up for a LONG time and didn't go to bed until close to 1:30. My body was definitely feeling it the next day as I had ZERO energy and too cat naps throughout the day. Lesson learned...

Adam and I got to see the baby for the first time! When it first popped up on the screen, the baby jumped a little so it was nice seeing it move. I wish the pictures were a little closer so I could see more details of the baby because right now it looks like a little blob or peanut!


  • How far along? 13 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: No gain or loss!
  • Maternity clothes? I actually wore a maternity pencil skirt to work this week because my other skirts were getting tight and I am tired to wearing the same pants. That's it though! 
  • Stretch marks? Nope!
  • Sleep: Still waking up like clock work: Midnight, 3:00 am, 7:00 am. I think this is God's way of preparing me for late night feedings :)
  • Best moment this week: My step-sister had her baby just over a week ago so it is exciting that our kids will be so close in age! 
  • Miss Anything? I have been really good about not drinking caffeine. I only drank Diet Coke before I was pregnant but completely cut that out. There are days where I could really use a caffeine boost but I resist!
  • Movement: Not yet
  • Food cravings: Tomato-y things: Spaghetti, Tomato Soup, bruschetta, etc. I am also really craving milk!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, especially chicken, and strong smells. I have noticed my sense of smell is stronger which has made the queasiness worse at times. 
  • Gender: Still have no idea.
  • Labor Signs: NO WAY!!!
  • Symptoms: Fatigue 
  • Belly Button in or out? In!
  • Wedding rings on or off? On!
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: In a pretty good mood most of the time. Lately I have been feeling homesick. I think part of this is due to my step-sister having her baby and me wanting to be there but also wanting my parents to be close to experience the pregnancy as well. I have been calling them a lot more and am hoping to see them in a couple weeks. 
  • Looking forward to: We just saw Baby C today which was amazing! I am looking forward to seeing my family next week for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment