This past weekend I had a fraternity install and charter at UNK. For those unfamiliar with fraternities and sororities, this is a really big deal! Saturday night was the latest I have stayed up for a LONG time and didn't go to bed until close to 1:30. My body was definitely feeling it the next day as I had ZERO energy and too cat naps throughout the day. Lesson learned...
Adam and I got to see the baby for the first time! When it first popped up on the screen, the baby jumped a little so it was nice seeing it move. I wish the pictures were a little closer so I could see more details of the baby because right now it looks like a little blob or peanut!
- How far along? 13 weeks
- Total weight gain/loss: No gain or loss!
- Maternity clothes? I actually wore a maternity pencil skirt to work this week because my other skirts were getting tight and I am tired to wearing the same pants. That's it though!
- Stretch marks? Nope!
- Sleep: Still waking up like clock work: Midnight, 3:00 am, 7:00 am. I think this is God's way of preparing me for late night feedings :)
- Best moment this week: My step-sister had her baby just over a week ago so it is exciting that our kids will be so close in age!
- Miss Anything? I have been really good about not drinking caffeine. I only drank Diet Coke before I was pregnant but completely cut that out. There are days where I could really use a caffeine boost but I resist!
- Movement: Not yet
- Food cravings: Tomato-y things: Spaghetti, Tomato Soup, bruschetta, etc. I am also really craving milk!
- Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, especially chicken, and strong smells. I have noticed my sense of smell is stronger which has made the queasiness worse at times.
- Gender: Still have no idea.
- Labor Signs: NO WAY!!!
- Symptoms: Fatigue
- Belly Button in or out? In!
- Wedding rings on or off? On!
- Happy or Moody most of the time: In a pretty good mood most of the time. Lately I have been feeling homesick. I think part of this is due to my step-sister having her baby and me wanting to be there but also wanting my parents to be close to experience the pregnancy as well. I have been calling them a lot more and am hoping to see them in a couple weeks.
- Looking forward to: We just saw Baby C today which was amazing! I am looking forward to seeing my family next week for a few days!