Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Back to work blues

I went back to work December 2 and did pretty good, for the most part. Today was the first day that I completely wished I was back at home with her. Even though there would be days where I felt like I couldn't get anything done or I couldn't make her happy or I was at my wits end with frustration, I was still completely happy and I just realized that today.

There were a series of events that happened at work that just made me wish I was with her. If I hadn't had a hair appointment (that was desperately needed) at 3:00, I would have left work early to get her and play and snuggle and just be with her because that is all I wanted to do. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see her until about 5:30 and she fell asleep at 7:00 in which I proceeded to snuggle with her.

I have said it before and I will say it probably hundreds of times again but she makes me happier than I ever could imagined. I never thought that being with her would make all of my other worries go away. She is completely wonderful and I will never get tired of saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment